Rules of play at Tiddlywinks Thetford
By signing in to our venue, or placing a booking online, you are agreeing to adhere to the rules:
For the comfort and enjoyment of all our customers we ask all visitors to adhere to our simple rules of play. Parents & Guardians MUST:
- Remain on the premises at all times.
- Monitor their child to ensure he/she is capable of using the equipment safely.
- Know where their child is at all times and also ensure the child is able to locate them at all times.
- Parents & Guardians know their child’s capabilities best, so they should ensure an appropriate level of supervision to reflect this. For the safety of other children, the management reserve the right to remove unruly children from the centre.
- Management also reserves the right to refuse admission.
We further require at least one adult for every 5 children visiting to ensure an appropriate level of supervision is maintained.
- All children mustbe accompanied by a responsible adult at all times. Tiddlywinks does not accept responsibility for the supervision of children.
- Children should use the toilet and wash their hands prior to entering the play areas.
- Please remove shoesbefore entering the play areas. Socks must be worn at all times.
- Socks can be purchased from the main reception area.
- Play is restricted to 2 hoursduring peak times for exceptions to this please speak to a member of staff.
- No food, drink or chewing gum should be taken into the play areas.
- It is forbidden to smoke or play with fire within Tiddlywinks
- It is not recommendedthat children who are feeling unwell are allowed to enter Tiddlywinks and under no circumstances should enter the play areas.
- Fighting or bullying will not be tolerated. Guilty parties may be asked to leave.
- Parents/Guardians are responsible for the behaviour and wellbeing of the child in their care at all times while in the Centre and must maintain supervision at all times.
- Report ALL accidentsto a member of staff, to ensure that we can provide any necessary assistance and minimise the potential of re-occurrence. These will be logged and are an important part of Fun2plays ongoing commitment to providing safe play and safety audits.
- All damages to Tiddlywinks propertyeither accidental or deliberate must be reported to a member of staff.
- Nappy changing and the use of potties etc. should be conducted in the dedicatedbaby area ensuring nappies are placed in the correct bins provided.
- Tiddlywinksare proud to encourage breastfeeding.
- For Health and Safetyreasons, only food purchased at Tiddlywinks may be consumed on the premises.
- Report any behavioural concerns to a member of staff. Don’t attempt to intervene yourself.
Sensory Room Rules
- Children must be supervised by an adult at all times when in the Sensory Room.
- The Sensory Room is a quiet and relaxing environment, so everyone who enters the room must respect this and be as quiet as possible.
- No food or drinkcan be taken into the sensory room.
- All sensory room equipment must remain in the room at all times.
- A maximum of 5 children are to be in the Sensory Room at one time.
Tiddlywinks team supervise the play equipment maintenance and help maximise both your children’s and your enjoyment from the play experience, they are not however a replacement for parental supervision.
Parents/Guardians should note that whilst every consideration has been given for the safety of children using Tiddlywinks cannot be held responsible for accidents which occur as a result of children playing.
Tiddlywinks will not be held responsible for loss or damage to cars parked in the car park.
Tiddlywinks offers no refunds on bookings of any kind. If given 48 hours’ notice we are happy to change the booking for an alternative available date.
Parties at Tiddlywinks run on a tight schedule, Please arrive on time and leave promptly at the end of your party. You may be charged an additional fee if time keeping is not punctual.